Go to navigation
Report missed bin or bag collection
Rubbish and recycling are collected weekly, at
different times throughout the day, in different
types of vehicles.
You can report a missed collection for:
Only report a missed collection if you can answer yes to these 3
- Was your rubbish or recycling put out on the front
boundary of your property by 7am on the day of collection (and no
earlier than the night before)?
- Was your rubbish or recycling clean and placed in the
- Have your neighbours' rubbish or recycling been collected but
Report a missed collection
- Report the missed collection no later than 3pm the day
- Any missed collection reported after this time will not be
collected until the next scheduled collection.
- We will aim to return and collect the rubbish or recycling
within 24 hours of your report.
If your usual collection day is a Friday the contractor will
return on Monday. So to prevent any rubbish becoming spilt and
causing a litter problem over the weekend, take your rubbish back
in and re-present it for collection by 7am on Monday.