Go to navigation

Anti-social behaviour (ASB)

Any Medway resident can report anti-social behaviour (ASB) to Kent Police. However if you are a Medway Council tenant or believe that the perpetrator of ASB is a Medway Council tenant, you can report the incident directly to us.

Report anti-social behaviour
You can remain anonymous, however we encourage residents to give their contact details, as this helps to make the investigation quicker and more effective. We will not divulge any of your details.

For more information on Anti-social behaviour and what we and our community partners can do to help, download our guide (pdf 3.15MB).