Go to navigation
Tenant accreditation scheme
Medway Council is running a Tenant Accreditation Scheme
to recognise responsible tenants and improve tenants'
knowledge of their rights and responsibilities.
The benefits of accreditation include:
- Recognition that you are a good tenant
- Recognition amongst the accredited landlords
- Awareness of rules and regulations covering landlord and
- Support from the Council’s accreditation officer
To become accredited you must:
- Attend two hours tenant training
- Agree to follow a code of conduct
- Agree to 6 months monitoring period
Tenant training dates:
- 16 January 20176, 10am to 12noon
- 30 January 2017, 10am to 12noon
- 27 February 2017, 10am to 12noon
- 13 March 2017, 10am to 12noon
- 27 March 2017, 10am to 12noon
Venue: All Saints Church, Magpie Hall Road, Chatham, ME4 5NE
We will reply to you by email and provide details
of when the next available training will take place.