Go to navigation
Situated in the heart of Rochester, The Corn
Exchange is steeped in history, dating back to
With its high ceilings, sweeping staircases and breath taking
architecture the Corn Exchange is the ideal setting for your
There's town centre parking within walking distance and
fantastic rail links to Central London with Rochester train station
just over the road.
For more information, to book, or arrange a viewing,
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 01634 338 112.
Viewings are by appointment only.
Both the Queens Hall and Princes Hall are
fully licensed, so you can hold your wedding or civil
partnership ceremony and reception all in one place. We will tailor
your day to your individual needs. You can also use your own
preferred caterers and suppliers.
- sit down meal with no dance floor - up to 300*
- sit down meal with small dance floor - up to 250*
- sit down meal with no dance floor - up to 60* people
- sit down meal with small dance floor - up to 40* people
*Maximum capacity is dependant on room layout
Conferences and business events
If you're looking for a venue to host your conference then the
Corn Exchange is just the place.
We have experience in large conferences and our facilities
- free wifi
- wheelchair access
- a range of audio visual equipment
- a number of rooms which can be used for breakout
- refreshments and catering if required
Whatever you are celebrating, you can throw a great party in a
unique setting at the Corn Exchange.
You have the flexibility to arrange your own catering and
We also have a large bar stocked with a variety of alcohol and
soft drinks at competitive prices.