Go to navigation
How to Find Chatham Community Hub
When heading up Dock Road towards Gillingham, take the first
left turning (immediately after the Contact Point building) signed Riverside
car park. The library is just by the public car park.
map of Medway libraries.
The nearest train station is
Chatham Railway Station, 0.6 miles.
- From Nu-Venture, Strood Estate, take 170-175.
- From Nu-Venture, Halling Railway Station, take 151.
- From Walderslade Village Centre, take 176.
- From Duncan Road, Gillingham, take 101.
- From Twydall shops, take 182.
- From Hempstead Valley, take 113, 114 or 116.
- From Earl Estate, Bligh Way, take 140-141.
- From The George, City Way, Rochester, take 145.
- From Kits Coty Lower Warren Road, take 142.
- From Chatham Grove, take164.
- From Lordswood, The Kestrel Shopping Centre,
- From Rainham, Caldew Avenue, take 700.
- From Wayfield, Mill Lane, take 701.
The nearest bus stops are at Chatham Waterfront bus station, Chatham
Railway Station, Fort Amherst and Gun Wharf.