Go to navigation
Deangate Ridge complex
Situated on the Hoo Peninsula with
breath-taking views of the Medway estuary, Deangate Ridge Golf Club
and Sports Complex is one of the finest municipal golf courses
in the county.
Set among rolling parkland and trees, the
18-hole par 71 course is an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all
Deangate's activities expanded in 2016 with a Deangate Turns Meangate obstacle course and
the opening of a new footgolf course.
- 6,300 yard golf course
- Community Tee Time reserved for non-members every 30
- 11-bay floodlit driving
- clubhouse bar and restaurant
- equipment hire available
- society day packages
- individual and group golf lessons with the
- 18-hole par 59 course
- party packages available
Additional sports complex facilities
- 400m six-lane athletics track with football pitch on
- 200-seat spectator stand
- two additional full-sized football pitches
available to hire
- three all-weather outdoor tennis courts. Free
- indoor bowls centre. Home to Deangate Ridge
Indoor Bowls Club.
Fees and bookings
Deangate Ridge offers both pay and play and membership options.
For full details and prices and to book online visit
the course website.
- Golf course: 7.30am to 4pm daily (subject to
change with daylight hours)
- Driving range: Wednesday and Thursday, 9am to
- Bar: 8am to 4pm daily
You may also be interested in...
Keep up to date with the latest news,
events and sporting opportunities in Medway. Follow Medway
Sport on Twitter or like
our Facebook page.
Deangate Ridge Golf Club, Duxcourt Road, Hoo, Rochester, ME3
8RZ. Tel 01634 333966