Go to navigation
Pay By Phone pilot scheme
Motorists parking in Blue Boar Lane and Corporation
Street car parks in Rochester
can use PaybyPhone – a new quick and easy way to pay to
Register now to use
How does PayByPhone work?
PayByPhone is a quick and secure way to pay for parking. Instead
of having to find the right change for a pay and display machine,
you can simply use your mobile phone to pay and the parking fee is
charged to your credit or debit card.
No longer having to queue at a pay and display machine, you can
pay for your parking session using your phone from your car. You
can also choose to receive reminder texts so that you always know
when your parking session is about to end. You no longer need to
hurry back to your vehicle as you can use your mobile phone to add
more parking time from wherever you are.
To use the service you need to register your vehicle and
payment card details. You only need to do this once and then
you can use PaybyPhone whenever you need to pay for parking. There
are five ways to use the service.
*If you have your own regional number use that in place of
the national 0330 400 7275
Videos showing how to use
- Register once and you can use the service to pay for future
- There is no need to find change for parking machines
- It’s quick and easy to use
- Simple, secure payment - from the comfort and safety of your
- You can choose to receive text messages when your parking is
about to expire
- You can extend your parking without returning to your car
- Smartphone users can use an App or use the Mobile web -