Go to navigation
Anybody can use our
spending data. You do not have to apply or ask for permission,
but you do have to agree to the terms of the Open
Government Licence for public sector information.
In April 2014, the amount of transparency
was decreased from £500 to £250.
Below are Microsoft Excel files which show
invoices of more than £250 for 2014/15 and all previous
years where more than £500 has been spent:
Social Housing Asset Data (excel) 2015/16 - excel version
Social Housing Asset Data (PDF) 2015/16 - PDF version (pdf
Social Housing Asset Data - PDF version (pdf 63KB)
Social Housing Asset Data - excel version (xls 72KB)
How to make sense of the data
Spending data in the above files is broken down
- the date the payment was processed by our payments system
- the reference number for the payment (this is how we categorise
the payment to identify and manage spending)
- the type of payment (invoice or credit note)
- the value of the payment on the invoice in pounds excluding
- the name of supplier/organisation receiving the payment.
Each transaction is referenced to a directorate within
- Directorate (for example, Children and Adults)
- Area of spend (for example, Adult Social Care)
- Service level (for example, MH Social Care Services)
- Expense code
- Expense description
If you wish to apply for more information on any aspect of this
data please visit the Freedom of Information page.